[Help] Toshiba Qosmio F750 Charger Light is blinking orange ligh

Closed
Jerng Yue - Apr 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM
 Pete - May 1, 2015 at 07:58 PM
Hello,
My Toshiba Qosmio F750 Charger Light is blinking orange light ,
Blinking like 8 times then stop for awhile .
Tried Remove AC and Battery and hold power button and Insert Battery and AC and boot But not working. . can anyone help? Thanks

2 responses

My computer is Toshiba Qosmio F750. When pust Power button Power Operate and Fan CPU max speed.Power Led 2 time blink orang and 2 time blink white .
I check RAM and Connector . see Ram install not connect .when chack RAM Ready .That it wark. this is my Probblam.
I have the exact same problem. When I power on with battery connected, the power indicator flashes 2 x orange, 2 x white. Same happens when I then connect DC. When I remove the battery and connect DC same thing happens. Computer was working fine, no warning of a battery fault.
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Apr 19, 2013 at 01:10 AM
Hi Jerng Yue,

The common fix for this problem is to release "Flea Power/Static Electricity" from the computer by removing AC Adapter (charger) and Battery and then pressing the Power Button for 10-15 seconds. You have already tried this step. I would recommend trying to power on the computer only on AC Adapter or the battery. If possible try a different AC Adapter and check if this fixes the problem.

Also, I would like to know a few more details about the problem. Is your computer powering on and booting to Windows in this situation? With this blinking light on the charger are you able to charge the battery?

Please do write back to us.