Reviews about Evidence Eliminator

bill7940 - Feb 5, 2013 at 04:13 PM
 ROMV - Feb 3, 2023 at 11:15 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-15746-evidence-eliminator

Excellent, thanks for the information.
Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   900
Dec 28, 2020 at 05:54 AM
Some users have reported that the software is not safe for use.
Anonymous User
Jan 22, 2020 at 12:00 AM
There is absolutely no other comparable program than evidence eliminator to reverse the electromagnetic ghosts on a hard drive. I have working version for everything up to windows 7. I'm presently looking for the windows 10 version.
good
Software tester
Dec 11, 2014 at 05:18 PM
Evidence Eliminator is still the best software program to delete the dos files that are stored on your pc. Even on Windows 7 Ultimate.And you can't find them ( the files ) but E.E. does find them and eliminates them all.
Hi bought E-E over 6 years ago at cost of over £120 they supply you when you have parted with your money with two sets of keys. The programme can go on to load of new computers as long as you have the activating keys. The E-E programme is not free, hope this helps
Regards Howard
How do you get this to work - it says its shareware yet I am prompted for two sets of registration keys...and theres no obvious place to buy this sfotware.....can someone advise me plse?
EE was truly a good product.