Ask a question Report

How to recover yahoo password without security questions [Solved/Closed]

masoodm 1Posts Monday January 28, 2013Registration date January 28, 2013Last seen - Latest answer on Jan 27, 2015 12:16PM
Hello,
hello sir.
i have faced a problem . i can't access my yahoo id and also i forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please what to do.
Read more 
Answer
+27
moins plus
Thanks for the post

Answer
+21
moins plus
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html

or

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact

Select password and sign in

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form

Good luck

era- Jun 6, 2014 10:28PM
hello
i would like to ask how to reset the password if my sister forgot all the answers to the secret questions? it seems doesnt work when i follow all the instructions above. can you please help me? its urgent. thank you sir .
sharjeel- Aug 1, 2014 06:30AM
i m nt finding evelope option...
luffy- Aug 17, 2014 06:41AM
it still asks the question :(
vikrant pinto- Sep 30, 2014 09:51AM
plz help me i cant open my id
Ambucias 20691Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2015Last seen - Sep 30, 2014 05:57PM
Why not? When was the last time you used it?
Answer
+5
moins plus
Hello,

There is one more option to recover your account.
That is Phone verification. if you have linked your phone to recovery option.

nethu- Feb 7, 2014 06:40AM
plz recovery my password
Niash- Mar 4, 2014 02:48PM
Can anyone plz send me the password of ***@***
Ambucias 20691Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2015Last seen - Mar 4, 2014 05:22PM
@Niash

And where would anyone get your password? Jog your memory!
vick- May 12, 2014 11:12AM
Help me please find my password
Kim- Jun 2, 2014 12:35PM
Unless, like me, you entered it so long ago it is your old disconnected land line and not your current cell phone umber. LOL
Answer
+2
moins plus
Go to this page
Select forgot password
Click on "password helper" or
Click on the envelope to get the Yahoo customer service phone number for your region.
This number no longer works as of March 2015
Or click on the envelope to open an e-mail case. If you do not know your security question, in the space provided for them, write "unknown"
Good luck

Nickname- Jan 23, 2015 06:07PM
That's just what the first person said verbatim. This option is not available.
abbasi- Dec 27, 2014 01:50AM
hi i forget my secret security question of my yahoo id and i cannot access to my yahoo id how i can open my yahoo id.
abishek- Jan 2, 2015 12:03PM
Just forgot my password,and I don't have that mobile which is registered to yahoo and got my game locked wide due email and I want to recover my mail id to continue my game I terridicly leveled I was playing tat game for abt 3years and I want to recover it!!??
kteqsolution- Jan 2, 2015 03:32PM
24*7 Gmail tech support 1-888-959-6787 (Toll Free)| Gmail Online Support | G mail live help
supportgmails.com is an independent online computer support service provider. Support may be available from original manufacturer, often free. The brand names, trademarks, Logos, Company names used in the site belongs to their respective owners and here used for only reference. we disclaim any ownership or endowment by any third party products.
Irina- Jan 25, 2015 05:52AM
is not working ? i send that email and no answer :-(
Answer
+0
moins plus
I think to recover yahoo password there is on way, you can cliick the forgot yahoo password link and then enter the yahoo password helper page, or use a tool called SmartKey Password Recovery Bundle.

loose- Aug 28, 2013 10:45AM
Poya loose
Answer
+0
moins plus
Dale a recuperar contraseņa y ya en el correo te aparece todo

Answer
+0
moins plus
Dale a recuperar contraseņa y ya en el correo te aparece todo

Answer
+0
moins plus
Yahoo Tech Support 24/7 phone number is:

1-888-858-2728 (Toll Free)

This number is for Yahoo mail password recovery, account recovery and login issues.

Answer
+0
moins plus
i am working from a assistance programs computer please mail me my information for my recovery of yahoo mail please do to the fact of my privacy. i feel llike my privacy is invaded thank you

Ambucias 20691Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2015Last seen - Jun 16, 2014 05:52PM
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html

or

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form

Good luck
jaggu- Jul 1, 2014 11:15PM
Thanks for your suggestions..
roxy- Jul 20, 2014 09:24PM
I can extend my yahoo Mail forget my password
roxy- Jul 20, 2014 09:24PM
I need access
karim- Aug 11, 2014 09:15AM
Holow I forgot my secret question of my yaho mail
Answer
+0
moins plus
i forget my yahoo id security question

Answer
+0
moins plus
If you need any help regarding your Yahoo email call Toll Free 1-888-958-7518

Answer
+0
moins plus
Please I have not be able to sign in to my yahoo mail, have tried all options but still can't sign, it is asking me for my answer to the security question, I can't remember because I opened my yahoo mail address far back since 2001. Pls this is the email address incase u can help me, ***@*** but u can get intouch with me with this email : ***@***. Thank u

Mista bent- Oct 28, 2014 10:52PM
I also have the same problem. Can you help me, this is my email, ***@***.
Please really need someone help.
geogold- Nov 12, 2014 07:52AM
dear ambucias, i av tried ur solution nd its saying blocked for 12hrs.wat do i do pls? help me out cuz av got alot of saved docs in my mail
Saha- Jan 27, 2015 12:16PM
Find changed psssword
Ambucias 20691Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2015Last seen - Nov 12, 2014 03:59PM
@geogold,

Sorry but we have no influence over Yahoo.
urgalama- Nov 25, 2014 12:17PM
i forgot my security answer so what to do please help me :(
Answer
+0
moins plus
hi

Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello,

I have faced a problem . i forgot my yahoo id password and also i forgot my password and secret questions, Mobile number and alternate email id.

What should i do, That how can i access my yahoo id.

Samira- Oct 27, 2014 04:21AM
I have faced a problem . i forgot my yahoo id password and also i forgot my password and secret questions, Mobile number and alternate email id.

What should i do, That how can i access my yahoo id.
***@***
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi! I have tried all of the options as given above but it didn't work at all. I even tried to call the number which is given there but it keeps saying check the number you have dialled and its insufficient. Now my id is blocked for 12 hrs. Anyways I can log in bak? Thanks

Ambucias 20691Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2015Last seen - Oct 29, 2014 04:07PM
The numbers are for USA and Canada so you must open an e-mail case.

Good luck
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi! I forgot my password to my email and i tried the password helper to reset my password but it only sends the instructions to my lost phone. I also cannot call the number they gave becuase im not from the US or Canada. There's also no option of opening an email case given

Ambucias 20691Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2015Last seen - Nov 4, 2014 04:36AM
you must open an e-mail case.
cara- Dec 12, 2014 08:21PM
Hi! I have my password to my email and i tried to logging but it only sends the instructions to my lost phone. any option of opening logging to my account
Answer
+0
moins plus
i av tried all means.now its blocked for 12hours. wat do i do

Answer
+0
moins plus
what's the format for the birthdate? I tried everything like Nov 17, 1959, November 17, 1959, 11/17/59, but still wrong?

This document entitled « how to recover yahoo password without security questions » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.