Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

How to recover yahoo password without security questions [Solved/Closed]

masoodm 1Posts Monday January 28, 2013Registration date January 28, 2013Last seen - Latest answer on Dec 27, 2014 05:47AM
Hello,
hello sir.
i have faced a problem . i can't access my yahoo id and also i forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please what to do.
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
Thanks for the post

Answer
+0
moins plus
Go to this page
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
Select password and sign in
Select forgot password
Click on "password helper" or
Click on the envelope to get the Yahoo customer service phone number for your region.
This number no longer works as of March 2015
Or click on the envelope to open an e-mail case. If you do not know your security question, in the space provided for them, write "unknown"
Good luck

rahul_does 2Posts Sunday April 4, 2010Registration date November 2, 2014Last seen - Nov 2, 2014 07:23AM
NOW! There is no such help option. Only the one that is automated and I have entered the security code 6 times and EVERYTIME it is not correct. I have not YET drunk or smoked my thang!

Let me try again.
mi- Nov 4, 2014 12:10PM
Yahoo never ever pick the calls..their customer care is USELESS
Deshan- Nov 4, 2014 07:53PM
Look down "Help" button is there below Sing in
neyla.cantu- Dec 26, 2014 06:47PM
First I forgot my password and question I go to recover PW and it sends it my yahoo mail that I cant open I have my phone number on boyfriend s my mom mail mail id but mine doesn't appear IDK what to do I've been at it for weeks on my old phone it worked fine but on my new one I can't access it
Ambucias 19566Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 27, 2015Last seen - Dec 27, 2014 05:47AM
Here is the solution provided by Yahoo Customer Care:
http://en.kioskea.net/faq/36332-forgot-password-and-security-questions
Good luck
Answer
+0
moins plus
Please I have not be able to sign in to my yahoo mail, have tried all options but still can't sign, it is asking me for my answer to the security question, I can't remember because I opened my yahoo mail address far back since 2001. Pls this is the email address incase u can help me, ***@*** but u can get intouch with me with this email : ***@***. Thank u

Ambucias 19566Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 27, 2015Last seen - Oct 9, 2014 06:11PM
See my solution which I am certain you have not tried because it works.
geogold- Nov 12, 2014 07:52AM
dear ambucias, i av tried ur solution nd its saying blocked for 12hrs.wat do i do pls? help me out cuz av got alot of saved docs in my mail
Ambucias 19566Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 27, 2015Last seen - Nov 12, 2014 03:59PM
@geogold,

Sorry but we have no influence over Yahoo.
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi! I have tried all of the options as given above but it didn't work at all. I even tried to call the number which is given there but it keeps saying check the number you have dialled and its insufficient. Now my id is blocked for 12 hrs. Anyways I can log in bak? Thanks

Ambucias 19566Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 27, 2015Last seen - Oct 29, 2014 04:07PM
The numbers are for USA and Canada so you must open an e-mail case.

Good luck
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi! I forgot my password to my email and i tried the password helper to reset my password but it only sends the instructions to my lost phone. I also cannot call the number they gave becuase im not from the US or Canada. There's also no option of opening an email case given

Ambucias 19566Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 27, 2015Last seen - Nov 4, 2014 04:36AM
you must open an e-mail case.
This document entitled « how to recover yahoo password without security questions » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.