No tool bars or address bar on my browser

Solved/Closed
mandi - May 10, 2008 at 10:12 AM
 Paddy - Feb 17, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Hello,
I don't know what I did, but my address bar is only visable when I drag my mouse up to the top of my screen and my toolbars have disappeared. I don't know what settings to adjust to fix it. My toolbars are enabled when I check under that menu. Please help! :)
Related:

51 responses

It worked for me too.

Wow!

Thanks.
many thanks lazyb0i this works.

ACKY1945
I'llTellyou42
Apr 15, 2010 at 03:19 PM
To make your tool bar come back up you press ALT+F and go to view. Then you click on toolbars and click navagation bar.
determined girl
Apr 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM
if you can go to you can put it in the search and click on it when it comes up in the results.

http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/rightff.htm
Thank you, have now downloaded firefox, not tried it before but now have toolbars etc so once again thanks

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thanks I'llTellyou42.. worked great!
hhhhhhhoooeeeeeeeeeeeee
Apr 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM
alt+f
i'llTellyou 42...that worked thanks, fixed to block it this time so it want happen again...
O my gosh thank you illtellyou---AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
MORGANISATWAT
Apr 30, 2010 at 06:05 AM
OR JUST PRESS F11
thanx a million
GAGE*Ninmario kart
May 6, 2010 at 05:50 AM
F11 Works! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha very simple 1st u open your Firefox browser and then push alt+v then open view and click tool bars and click menu bar and others if u face another problem so write me my mail address is
happy2care@gmail.com
just use F11
F11 didn't work for me, but alt+v did! thank you!
F11 works, so awesome you are FIXIT24!!
THX A BILLION
I really want my toolbar to go back to the bottom but it's still is at the right side.......
Any ideas for it to go back besides using the two arrows one each side=) please tell ME. lol thx
yes thanks!!!
thank you so much MORGANISATWAT
Thanks! F11 worked!!