Ask a question Report

Do i have problem with my hard-disk? [Solved]

sudan20089 3Posts Thursday January 17, 2013Registration date January 20, 2013Last seen - Latest answer on Jan 18, 2013 02:14PM
Hello,
I would like to share problem of my laptop. Please help me.
My laptop is HP-Pavillon dv2000. It works fine and sometimes when start to use it, it does not start. My hard-disk does not come into action and in that case when i try to format my laptop, it does not show any drives (or partition). I have hard-disk of 500 GB (previously 160 GB). Previously then i used to have hard-disk of 160 GB, i didnt get any problem. Is my laptop not able to handle 500 GB hard-disk or what? Or is there any defect in hard-disk or with my laptop?
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
Some people have reported problems when using 500 GB hard drives on this laptop. Using a 320GB drive might be the answer.

Good Luck
sudan20089 3Posts Thursday January 17, 2013Registration date January 20, 2013Last seen - Jan 18, 2013 11:08AM
Thanks !!! :)
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
But i think there is problem with my hard drive. I am having same problem with acer too. is it really or there is any other reasons behind it?
Add comment
This document entitled « Do i have problem with my hard-disk? » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.