I would like to share problem of my laptop. Please help me.
My laptop is HP-Pavillon dv2000. It works fine and sometimes when start to use it, it does not start. My hard-disk does not come into action and in that case when i try to format my laptop, it does not show any drives (or partition). I have hard-disk of 500 GB (previously 160 GB). Previously then i used to have hard-disk of 160 GB, i didnt get any problem. Is my laptop not able to handle 500 GB hard-disk or what? Or is there any defect in hard-disk or with my laptop?
- Do i have problem with my hard-disk?
- SATA HDD NOT DETECTED IN BIOS. But sometimes it does. (Solved) » Forum - BIOS
- Hard disk not detected (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Unable to detect external harddisk (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- Western Digital hard disk not being detected » How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- Folders not showing in seagate external hard drive (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive