my pc wen i turn it on it comes up black screen with red writing saying overclocking failed with explamation marks !!! it says ur settings hav been changed bak 2 normal 2 press key board 2 continue but my key boad n mouse aint reading so the usbs aint reading eva if my key board (usb)worked im sure it will b ok
- Overclocking failed n not working usb's
- Non working usb ports and function keys (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- No internet but Netgear router is connected (Solved) » Forum - Network
- I pad shows the apple sign n doesnt work furt » Forum - MacOS
- Verbatim Store 'n' Go 4GB USB » Forum - Reviews on products
- USB port not working : solutions » How-To - Hardware
You probably will need to remove the CMOS battery, then wait 30 seconds before replacing it. The battery powers the BIOS. That should reset the BVIOS to its default values. If that doesn't work then you might need to use a PS2 keyboard that doesn't use the USB ports. Then enter the BIOS and use the default values.