Recherche
Ask a question Report

Black screen during login. Please help. [Solved/Closed]

XAngryOldTrollX 2Posts Wednesday January 16, 2013Registration date January 17, 2013Last seen - Latest answer on Jan 17, 2013 04:09PM
Hi, so today I was playing a game on my laptop,I have a Sony Vaio with windows 7, and I decided to stop and delete some stuff on my laptop, to make it run better. So now, when I turn my laptop on. It will ask me how I want to run my computer, then show the Windows loading screen. After that, is the loading screen, BUT, when it goes to the loading screen, it's all black, and just my mouse. I've tried startup repair, and system recovery. None of it works. Please help.
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
Did you make backup disks when the computer was new? I suspect you deleted some system files and now will need to re-install Windows.

Good Luck

Answer
+0
moins plus
I fixed the problem. I re-installed Windows 7 ultimate onto my laptop. I did delete something I needed, but I got it back,

This document entitled « Black screen during login. Please help. » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.