My laptop Bluetooth is not working

Solved/Closed
kipced2013 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2013 - Updated on Dec 20, 2018 at 09:28 PM
 DannyBanjo - May 19, 2020 at 07:16 AM
Hello,

I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 3520 laptop and I am unable to use Bluetooth device. Although the Bluetooth icon is displayed in task bar, when I tried to scan for Bluetooth devices, it doesn't locate even the wireless network.

The drivers for Bluetooth are working properly. What could be the problem?

Please help!
Related:

7 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Updated on Dec 20, 2018 at 09:29 PM
Hi kipced2013,

Please uninstall the Bluetooth application completely from the Add or Remove Programs and Features in Control Panel and then download from this link.

Install the application and check if the issue is fixed.

Do reply with results.

the issue is solved thank you so much Zohaib R for your solution am now able to use my wireless speakers and mouse.
I am having the same problem with Lenovo Ideapad Z470. I can't turn on my wifi and the bluetooth is gone. Maybe because my laptop overheats. I already fixed the overheating issue but the wifi and bluetooth thing remains unsolved. Please take time to help me. Thanks

#leaneth