Reviews about Graphic Equalizer Studio 64 bits

SpaceCadet - Dec 12, 2012 at 07:42 PM
 mj - Jun 12, 2022 at 11:47 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-21097-graphic-equalizer-studio-64-bits

Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   900
Nov 30, 2020 at 08:16 AM
With this software you can edit audio files but using it requires at least basic audio processing knowledge.
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Sep 25, 2019 at 07:13 AM
Preloaded settable bands and visualization, this software allows you to edit audio files easily.
Anonymous User
Jul 24, 2019 at 04:44 AM
my favorit
Very Nice
good very
good good
good
(y) jempol bro !
Duo
just a try version,no real deal,only when you pay your dollars...
i like
Great app
very good
thankyou
nice software
Some interesting spelling mistakes on this Page
Novicum Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday March 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 at 07:31 AM
Can I play Youtube thru it ?... and how ?
good
excelant
hey bro, thanks for uploading i apreciate it ... such f*cking cool equa .. my dad likes it ... haha. thanks man i rate it 1000000000000000000000000000 stars yeah......can you do more like remixes
thanks
Toothgrinder Shawhan
Jan 2, 2013 at 08:09 PM
Do not waste your money!!!!

This product is nothing more than a clunky media player (selecting single tracks for a playlist and eq'ing them). iTunes does this reasonably well, albeit not as precisely. I am a dental student and simply do not have time to create playlists, preferring Pandora as a time-saver.

I was hoping for a product that would replicate a piece of EQ hardware given I have invested in a powerful PC and respectable custom sound system, not to mention a vintage 1920's house in which it is custom installed. I am extremely disappointed and will gladly remove this review if the developer can resolve this issue..

An email to the designer at the address referred on their site:

"Hello,

I am interested in using the product, Graphic Equalizer Studio 64, as a plug-in for Windows 7. Specifically I would like to adjust the output of Windows to linearize my system in my room. This is an old room with a custom system (designed, built by myself of various mfg's parts).

I purchased your product and was disappointed to find out it did not function as I saw it described below:

http://ccm.net/download/download-21097-graphic-equalizer-studio-64-bits

Specifically: "All it takes is to launch simultaneously one of those players (iTunes being the one I use) simultaneously and Graphic Equalizer Studio does the rest."

That was not my experience. I saw nothing and heard nothing on the back end. The only way I was able to use the product was to send audio out of the stock Gateway soundcard (consumer, low quality) to an input on my Midiman Delta 1010LT, route it through your software in Full Duplex Mode, and then monitor an output on my Midiman.

This worked, but there is a 2 second delay between any sound being produced by the computer and actually hearing the sound. Your documentation suggests increasing the buffer, which I did also. I increased my buffer to the maximum level and there was no change in the delay, and I am also not impressed with the sound output from my stock Gateway sound card (which is why I have installed the Midiman 96kHz, 24 bit card). It is quiet and I have lost dynamic range; from 24 bit down to 16 bit, and compensation at the power amp simply increases background noise.

All of the above is disappointing to an audiophile who took a lot of care in selecting hardware and carefully constructing a bass enclosure, etc.

I would like to purchase a product that will allow me to manipulate the frequency output (graphic EQ) of my Windows 7 output, and yours does not seem to be designed for this purpose. If you know of such a product or happen to offer one I would be happy to purchase it. I do feel, however, that I have wasted $49 on a product that does not suit my needs.

If there is a way to make this happen with your product as advertised at Kioskea.net, then I would be delighted to learn of this. Currently I have disabled the product and am simply listening to non-flat response in my home."
sweet stuff. it works.