ASUS laptop internal speaker is not working.

Solved/Closed
GEMHOLOGRAM Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday December 11, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 18, 2012 - Dec 11, 2012 at 04:07 AM
 aron - Jan 19, 2015 at 01:21 PM
Hello,
my ASUS laptop speaker is two weeks old. the sound didn't work after I put my laptop in 'sleep' mode. even by using the headphone the sound also didn't work. I'm using Windows 8. please help me.. :(

Related:

10 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Updated on Nov 26, 2018 at 05:11 PM
Hi GEMHOLOGRAM,

This could the problem with the sound settings or the driver's issue.
  • Try to uninstall the audio driver and then install it again. If you need help with finding the correct drivers, please provide me the Device Instance ID of the sound card. To get the Device instance ID of the Sound card, right click the My Computer icon on the Desktop, select Manage, select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane, then expand Sound, video and game controllers from right pane.
  • Right click the Device listed under Sound, video and game controllers, click properties, go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance ID from the drop down list.
  • Make a note of this Device Instance ID.

If this doesn't fix the issue, try running the diagnostic tests provided by the manufacturer on the sound card.

Do reply with results.

i did the uninstall driver and now I cant find the the conexant bull :( help me pls . now I only have the HD AUDIO DEVICE
thank you so much when I done the hardware changes at the driver its fixed nw there is no problem