How to find a specific file with a specific size? For example: I want to find files with 72kb size.
To find specific file I use: DIR *.exe /b /d /s but I can't get the file size.
Please help me. I need this to delete all disgusting worm with size 72kb in DOS command.
- How to get particular file size from dir
- Dos copy filesize
- Dos command file size
- Shell - Create a file of a specific size » How-To - Shell
- Dos Command/Batch file to find a folder size (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How to transfer files from remote PC using DOS commands? » How-To - Network
- MS-DOS - List the contents of a directory in a file » How-To - MS-Dos
- Windows 7 - Increase the buffer size of the command prompt » How-To - Windows 7