How to find a specific file with a specific size? For example: I want to find files with 72kb size.
To find specific file I use: DIR *.exe /b /d /s but I can't get the file size.
Please help me. I need this to delete all disgusting worm with size 72kb in DOS command.
- Dos Command to Find a Specific File Size
- Check file size using dos command
- DOS Command Get File Size
- MS-DOS - List the contents of a directory in a file » How-To - MS-Dos
- Batch file - Get Filenames & Timestamps » How-To - Windows
- Rename file with current datetime appended to filename (Solved) » Forum - Programming
- Dos Command/Batch file to find a folder size (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How can trasfer file one pc to other pc in dos command » How-To - Network