How to find a specific file with a specific size? For example: I want to find files with 72kb size.
To find specific file I use: DIR *.exe /b /d /s but I can't get the file size.
Please help me. I need this to delete all disgusting worm with size 72kb in DOS command.
- Dos find file size
- Dos command for file size check
- Latest file dos command
- Shell - Create a file of a specific size » How-To - Shell
- How to find hidden file on memory card (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Dos Command/Batch file to find a folder size (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- MS-DOS - List the contents of a directory in a file » How-To - MS-Dos
- How to transfer files from remote PC using DOS commands? » How-To - Network