I need to send songs to my phone from my laptop

Solved/Closed
Ibis - Feb 10, 2009 at 08:48 AM
 TWnathan1 - Apr 29, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Hello,how do I send my music to my phone from my laptop using my usb cable?

7 responses

go to usb mass storage on your phone, under settings, and you'll be able to sync your music.
thanks that worked
o thtz easy! this is a good tip if you av got an ipod. ok.
-plug your ipod into your computer
-if u go into your itunes programme-click on itunes-it should b on your desktop
-next click itunes store...btw make sure u av the internet up!
-once that has loaded find the song you want
-click BUY
-after its had the chance 2 load onto your ipod then u obviously you will have it on your ipod
-now unplug your ipod and plug your phone in
-go into MY DOCUMENTS then MY MUSIC if you have any songs on ur phone already you should c them in your my music folder
-next,go back onto itunes and right click on the song you want
-it will come up with a few options...click copy
-go back into your music folder
-again...right click- and paste
-you can now unplug your phone
-check where your songs are or wherever they come up..then it SHOULD b there
-U HAVE FINISHED good luck.... if this dosnt work 4 u im really sorry..try asking a family or friend, they may no...i did that! lol im only 12 so itz hard to explain things thnx 4 using my info!! =]
ellie n kel sez...
Mar 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM
kwl tht really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fastest way is bluetooth just make sure your phone and computer have bluetooth!

1} on you computer go "search" or "find" if you have a mac.
2}Type in "bluetooth"
3}Bluetooth should come up click on that and if you have a mac it will say:

choose which files to send

4}press send!

note in not sure about the windows..... It will probably say the same kind of thing!
MEmejgngdhlbsldijk
Feb 2, 2010 at 07:18 PM
Or if you have a PC go to the start menu and type Transfe blue and transfer bluetooth will come up. Click browse and look for the file and MAKE SURE YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE HAS BEEN FOUND BY YOUR PC.
1) Attach the flash drive to your computer.
2) Wait until you see the drive's icon
3) Find the music files (mp3, mp4, aiff and so on) you want to copy onto the flash drive
4) drag and drop the files on your flash drive icon, and off it copies them.

Do not detach the flash drive until the copy window has disappeared.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
if you have a web'n'walk USB divice you can send a message and if you go on phonebook you can ring them and tell them that I am going to send a song to you and copy the song

in the divice you have a sim you put the songs on the sim and put the sim in your phone and copy it on your phone
KristieCarlieKullen (KcK)
Mar 19, 2010 at 02:27 PM
Okay You Hook It Up to your cell phone and then to your computer your phone has a file and you click that. it has a music file then go to itunes or watevr but it has to be on your computer and then drag the file or watevr onto your phone music file then after its on it then go to your phone go to music and then listen and rock out or sleep well to your fav song :D if you need to get music of the internet then I suggest to go to this link to download the thing and then yeah kk and sub coz its my channel lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMBgPY9d3W0 but you have to drag the itunes music thing to the music folder not to wmm kk so yeah hope it works if I helped :D if you need me to put a diff song request my on youtube if you need more infomation and stuff kk hope I helped :D
Did you get a software CD with your phone? If you did then just install the software and it will show you how to transfer the music. And if not then are you sure it's possible to connect the phone to a computer?
john-slap-a-bitch
Mar 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM
i don't know how dick suck hore
john-slap-a-bitch
Mar 11, 2009 at 11:04 PM
AGFVBFXDVBGVFFGNHJMGFDSFBGVN GVsaVBGVFDSAvcSAbvaSDFVBGFDSDFGBFDSFGHNJMGFDSFGHGFRESDFGFEWSWDFEW2Q1WE4R5Y7890PO7654
i wanna send songs to my mobile
hello, I have no software cd but I hav only usb cable. can u tell me how to dowload through usb cable.
trauma21 > bharat
Apr 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM
all you need to do is attach your usb cable. touch the notification button in your settings. hit the usb connected message then hit mount. then you can access your phone from your laptop. and you can cut and paste or drag your songs to your phone.