Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Installing audio device [Solved]

vivek - Latest answer on May 19, 2009 03:05AM
Hello,
i want to install my audio device. it is realtek (creative). i dont have the cd. what shall i do now?
Read more 
Answer
+12
moins plus
Hi,
Download, install and run Everest thus copy/past the quick report in your next message. (This serves to know which is your exact audio device.)
See you later
Best regards
Add comment
Answer
+8
moins plus
the best advice i could give the get your sound back is this...

go to Start under Accesorries and look for System Tools and scroll down till you see System Restore press that and change it back to a week or a month when you knew was working and wait restore and when your pc will restart your sound will be there... im telling you this because i lost my sound on my laptop today because i removed something i was not supposed to grrrr but now i got my sound back!!!... hope works for everyone :)...
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
hai sir thais manu
i have a problem wih my pc would u plz help me out
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
i just formated my laptop and all the drivers installed except audio(shows driver installation failed:could not find media device for this driver )
uche- Sep 19, 2008 02:09AM
I got the same problem after formatting my hard disk
libin- Sep 25, 2008 12:52AM
dear frnd ..

Actually the thing is, before installing the audio driver, there is one more drive (which will contact device and driver) we have to install that driver first.
After installing the same. If you go on installing the audio driver then it will install properly..

So first you tri to download and install the same driver first..
jmp59 28700Posts mercredi 9 juin 2004Registration date ContributorStatus March 28, 2015Last seen - Sep 25, 2008 05:33AM
More about this driver
soundless- Oct 8, 2008 06:30AM
Hi the sound hardware ha being removed form my Fujitsu siemen computer how do i get back , Have no disc Can't play youtube or cd's no sound help
jmp59 28700Posts mercredi 9 juin 2004Registration date ContributorStatus March 28, 2015Last seen - Oct 8, 2008 07:03AM
Hello,

U'll find the driver of ur sound card here http://www.fujitsu-siemens.co.uk/support/downloads.html
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
dear sir,
i want to install hcl sound driver in my pc.how can i get this
plz help me.
pinky- Sep 1, 2008 05:10AM
my sound system is not working i want to install sound driver in my pc how can i do this without installing a cd
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
it was accidently removed from my windows visa home basic
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/...
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
What was accidently removed ?
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
i dont have sound device driver cd so how can install
riaz- Nov 12, 2008 01:30PM
i have pentium 4 (Fujitsu siemens) system the sound device is not working properly or not installed and i dont have any audio cd to install it. how can i install it from internet.
thanks
riaz
scott- Dec 28, 2008 06:07PM
hi howw can i insall i have no cd rom too dowwnnload no sounnd on my computer howw can i dowwnnload it off the intennet tell me ok
high definition adio- Jan 1, 2009 02:45AM
plz send difinition
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
U have to download the driver(s).

Tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur MB if it's a no-brand one.
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
i lost sound on my computer.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
there is no audio device in my laptop
pia- May 18, 2009 09:19PM
I used to open my media player, I can hear sound and watch movies using cd drive and dvd drive.Unfortunately it was removed from the file. Error occurred states: Windows Media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with the sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on the computer or it may be used by another program or it may not be functioning properly.

Please help me.
analgesic 1Posts Monday May 18, 2009Registration date May 18, 2009Last seen - May 18, 2009 10:08PM
Im still waiting for the answer. The procedure on how to install sound de
vice.
jmp59 28700Posts mercredi 9 juin 2004Registration date ContributorStatus March 28, 2015Last seen - May 19, 2009 03:05AM
View #100 :

Too many Questions/Answers on this thread which is marked "Solved". It's a true trash !

Please create ur own thread, it's free !
Lawrence Mosala- Dec 10, 2008 03:34AM
my laptop doesn't have sound devices.so can u please them to my e-mail address
marce- Feb 28, 2009 06:56PM
necesito ayuda pora instalar mi audiodevice en mi lap
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I want to reinstalled my audio in my laptop hp entertainment pc
zeemuses- Dec 21, 2008 10:17AM
I want download sound driver to my pc please help me
sangi- Jan 13, 2009 01:26AM
my office computer audio driver is not working i am not hearing any sound form my computer please download me my computer audio driver

thanks
robee- Jan 20, 2009 11:22AM
hello plz i have no sound and audio device how can i install these device
jmp59 28700Posts mercredi 9 juin 2004Registration date ContributorStatus March 28, 2015Last seen - Jan 21, 2009 01:39AM
Hi,

Needing a liink to download the driver of ur sound card ?

Plz tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur Mother Board if ur computer is a no-brand one.
Mzbuddacream- Mar 7, 2009 09:21AM
I have polk audio speakers
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
yes my audio device cd is lost to unfortunatly i need it to play music or while playing games . so can u tell me how to get it please thanks .
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi guys I had the same problem when I bought my new pc. My audio drivers were not installed. I have the realtek audio driver on my cd and I had to download some file from their site so if you have the same problem go to their home paga and you should solve your problem. I hope you will suceed. Let me know if you fix it
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
hi....iam mahi i hav old pc with me, iam trying to download sound drivers in my pc , bt i was unable to do that, can u help me in dat issue, wats the xactly hapen is i dono my pc configuration, bt somebody has told me dat any system hav same sound drivers , can u help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thnq
mahi hyd
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello,
i want to install my audio device. it is realtek (creative). i dont have the cd. what shall i do now?

Regards
Rajkumar.R
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello,

After re-installing Windows, u have tu re-install ur sound card.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello ravi,

Tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur MB if ur computer is a no-brand one.

Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
hi,

pls i need to install sound and audio drivers to my personal computer pls find me the solutions

thk
jmp59 28700Posts mercredi 9 juin 2004Registration date ContributorStatus March 28, 2015Last seen - Oct 13, 2008 04:10PM
Hello,

Tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur MB if ur computer is a no-brand one.
manucho- Oct 20, 2008 03:32AM
how i can the drivers for installing audio device
ztd- Nov 26, 2008 11:51AM
hello i have no soun divice on my pc
jmp59 28700Posts mercredi 9 juin 2004Registration date ContributorStatus March 28, 2015Last seen manucho - Nov 28, 2008 08:29AM
Hi,

Plz tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur MB if ur computer is a no-name one.

Add comment
1 2 3 Next
This document entitled « installing audio device » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.