Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Hotmail Account Blocked

Reks007 3Posts Saturday September 8, 2012Registration date September 8, 2012Last seen - Latest answer on Sep 8, 2012 03:44PM
Hello,
My Hotmail account has been blocked. I ahve tried all the possible means or questionaire given by Hotmail and have answere almost all the questions too. Its been few days and have no access to my account. A request number has een sent to my alternate email and am asked to wait and wait.
Please help me in getting my account back.
Thanks
Read more 
Answer
+1
moins plus
Here are explanations with pictures

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/26423-recover-hotmail-account

Good luck
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Try this 1

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
After enering the given captcha it shows the following:

Reset your password

Select an option for resetting your password.

Email me a reset ilink

cant access any if the above options
You can still get back into this account by filling out a questionnaire. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (typically a lot sooner).
Ambucias 18833Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 28, 2015Last seen - Sep 8, 2012 03:40PM
Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha -->
Reks007 3Posts Saturday September 8, 2012Registration date September 8, 2012Last seen - Sep 8, 2012 03:43PM
yes i have done the same....but there is no customer support option, it gives the above option for resetting the password....
Add comment
This document entitled « Hotmail Account Blocked » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.