How to transfer my Phone TV to my Laptop

Closed
meandme - Aug 30, 2012 at 07:05 AM
 anika - Oct 16, 2014 at 02:28 AM
Hello,

I have a nokia E7. I have a mobile tv on the phone which I use to watch television. I want to know how and with what I may be able to connet the phone to my laptop to watch the mobile tv via the laptop. I am able to watch videos and images via the laptop or lcd but I am unable to watch the TV. please advice me?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 30, 2012 at 01:22 PM
Hello,

I don't know if it is possible to have it connected to a laptop but it can be connected to a TV set. You can use a compatible HDMI adapter and a standard HDMI cable to connect your Nokia E7 to a TV or compatible.

You will have to get it connected to a TV using HDMI. First have the HDMI adapter connected to the HDMI connector of your Connect your Nokia E7. Then, connect an HDMI cable to the adapter, and then to the HDMI connector of a TV.

Note that you may have to get the HDMI input on the TV set manually. Then, select a picture or video to view on the TV.

Good luck and hope that this solved the trouble.
Thank you but this only allow me to watch videos or pictures or listen to music from the phone via the tv. What I want is how to transfer mobile tv channels from my E7 like DSTV on the other device (laptop or lcd tv).
do you found answer?pls share if you found one