Sims 3 crashing

Closed
Gabriellerousseve Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 14, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 14, 2012 - Aug 14, 2012 at 01:33 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 14, 2012 at 02:17 AM
Hello,
So I have had the sims 3 since it came out. I installed it on one laptop but it crashed about an hour in, and soon after (not because of the sims) the commuter crashed so I couldn't play again. But later when we got another computer (windows 7 acer touch screen) I installed it again. But it hardly even worked for five minutes so we supposed there was a problem with the disc. When we bought another one though, it was playable for an hour before crashing. There is no problem with space as far as I can tell or any problem with the computer being old since its very nice and only a year old. I tried disabling the DEP but it wouldn't let me. HELP?!

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 14, 2012 at 02:17 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.