Bought a Panasonic tv with viera connection allowing inbuilt access to internet. Followed instructions to connect to livebox using WEP ENCRYPTION but shows authentication error.
The available wireless networks shows livebox available. Have tried accessing by changing settings to WPA key. Pressed button 1 when trying to pair connection and even tried to set on Open basis. Tried removing Firewall, still didn't work.
Connected wired using ethernet cable and seems to work ok. Should I contact Orange to see if they are blocking connection for some reason
- WI-FI TV wont connect to Orange Livebox
- Connect Mobile to WiFi Router using Bluetooth (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Laptop wireless internet not working... (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Connect your computer to your Samsung Smart TV » How-To - Hardware
- Connect an iPhone/iPod touch to a Livebox (Wi-Fi) » How-To - WiFi
- No wireless only stupid orange light! (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
If your router is not too far from the TV, you should try first with a wired connection (Ethernet), in order to be sure that it could work. Then it will be time to go for wireless when it works !