Bought a Panasonic tv with viera connection allowing inbuilt access to internet. Followed instructions to connect to livebox using WEP ENCRYPTION but shows authentication error.
The available wireless networks shows livebox available. Have tried accessing by changing settings to WPA key. Pressed button 1 when trying to pair connection and even tried to set on Open basis. Tried removing Firewall, still didn't work.
Connected wired using ethernet cable and seems to work ok. Should I contact Orange to see if they are blocking connection for some reason
- WI-FI TV wont connect to Orange Livebox
- Probleme authentication wifi livebox
- Livebox authentication error on connecting to samsung galaxy
- Livebox - WiFi connection » How-To - Network
- Unable to connect another PC to my Livebox » How-To - Network
- Connect an iPhone/iPod touch to a Livebox (Wi-Fi) » How-To - WiFi
- Cannot connect on livebox (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Bsnl broadband Type II modem with wifi (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
If your router is not too far from the TV, you should try first with a wired connection (Ethernet), in order to be sure that it could work. Then it will be time to go for wireless when it works !