Bought a Panasonic tv with viera connection allowing inbuilt access to internet. Followed instructions to connect to livebox using WEP ENCRYPTION but shows authentication error.
The available wireless networks shows livebox available. Have tried accessing by changing settings to WPA key. Pressed button 1 when trying to pair connection and even tried to set on Open basis. Tried removing Firewall, still didn't work.
Connected wired using ethernet cable and seems to work ok. Should I contact Orange to see if they are blocking connection for some reason
- WI-FI TV wont connect to Orange Livebox
- Connect an iPhone/iPod touch to a Livebox (Wi-Fi) » How-To - WiFi
- Limited or no connectivity problem! (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Sends pictures and videos to your Samsung Smart TV using Wi-Fi Direct » How-To - Samsung
- IPhone 4 and Livebox Wi-Fi issue » How-To - iPhone
- How to connect to the internet at home? Alternatives to Wi-Fi » How-To - Network
If your router is not too far from the TV, you should try first with a wired connection (Ethernet), in order to be sure that it could work. Then it will be time to go for wireless when it works !