Hello, I have a white screen and the help pages tell me to press and hold... ...until either the apple logo appears or the battery symbol - let me explain I CAN'T SEE ANY SYMBOLS BECAUSE I HAVE WHITE SCREEN!!!!!
Thanks by advance.
- Why is my ipod touch 4 screen white
- Ipod touch white screen
- How do you fix a white screen on an ipod touch 4th generation
- My ipod has white screen of death (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- IPod Nano 4th Generation White Screen help!!! » Forum - Screen
- Managing iPod/iPhone Without iTunes » How-To - iPod
- Ipod Will Not Get Pass The Apple Logo (Solved) » Forum - IPod
- My ipod touch wont turn on (Solved) » Forum - IPod
all you do is hold the home button then while still holding down the home button hold volume up button then while still holding those buttons go head and hold the power off button and hold that until you see the apple sign
You will find your answer in this thread:
I just had this happen to me. I let the power run out and then charge it. Try that.
I have exactly the same problem, iPod 4g, WSoD, and rebooting doesn't help, 3x tapping the home button fast doesnt help, rebooting with the volume up button pressed doesn't work, rebooting it from PC doesn't work. :(
Help i think i am going to kill myself. HELP!!!!!!!!
Do u have anything else i can try that might work