Hello, I have a white screen and the help pages tell me to press and hold... ...until either the apple logo appears or the battery symbol - let me explain I CAN'T SEE ANY SYMBOLS BECAUSE I HAVE WHITE SCREEN!!!!!
Thanks by advance.
- How to fix white screen on ipod touch 4th generation
- How to fix the white screen of death
- Ipod white screen
- My ipod has white screen of death (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- IPod - White screen of death » How-To - iPod
- Ipod touch completely dead (Solved) » Forum - IPad/ iPod Touch
- My ipod touch wont turn on (Solved) » Forum - IPad/ iPod Touch
- Ipod Will Not Get Pass The Apple Logo (Solved) » Forum - IPad/ iPod Touch
all you do is hold the home button then while still holding down the home button hold volume up button then while still holding those buttons go head and hold the power off button and hold that until you see the apple sign
You will find your answer in this thread:
I just had this happen to me. I let the power run out and then charge it. Try that.
I have exactly the same problem, iPod 4g, WSoD, and rebooting doesn't help, 3x tapping the home button fast doesnt help, rebooting with the volume up button pressed doesn't work, rebooting it from PC doesn't work. :(
Help i think i am going to kill myself. HELP!!!!!!!!
Do u have anything else i can try that might work