Mouse auto Clicks after startup

Closed
Charlie - Jun 15, 2012 at 07:48 AM
 gunanime - Jul 14, 2012 at 02:22 AM
Hello,

I have an annoying bug that I can't figured out how to fix. Could someone please help me?

When I start my computer from being off or when it starts up from being asleep my left mouse click is auto clicking. If I hover over the start menu and go to click a program it ends up opening everything on my start menu.

The only way to fix it is to press ctrl alt delete and it goes away. Easy fix but still an annoying bug. What do I need to do to fix this?

1. I've run Virus protection
2. Also ran PC tune up 2012.

Could it be the mouse drivers? I ran the update on those?

Could some please help?

Thanks!

Related:

2 responses

Sandeep Posts 87 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2012 47
Jun 18, 2012 at 01:03 AM
Try this...
go to my computer,
Tools-->Folder Options-->in folder options you can see first tab as General,
in that option you can see third option below as "Cick items as follows",
If it is selected as "Single click to open item" then select-->"Double click to open an item"

Tell me if it works or not...
and also tell me ...have you tried using another mouse for same desktop so that we can be sure its not a mouse issue...or....try changing the USB port of the mouse
I have exactly the same problem with this. Mine also autoclicks the programs in the start menu where I hover it, also stops when I open the task manager.
Another one is that upon boot up my laptop gives me fast short beeps for like 20-30 secs before proceeding to windows. Anyone can help!