My hotmail account has been blocked

Solved/Closed
arslan - May 21, 2012 at 07:54 AM
 sara - Dec 15, 2013 at 05:14 PM
Hello,
I am just facing this problem so please help me out and don't know about that email address as well on which they send a code so please help me out.

Your account has been blocked
Why are you seeing this?
Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service).
We're here to help you get your account back.
What do you need to do?
We'll walk you through a few steps to verify that you own the account, then ask you to change your password in case someone else has been accessing your account. It should only take a few minutes and then you'll be unblocked and on your way.
We've cleaned your account settings
Often customers get here because someone else has access to your account and is using it without your knowledge to send spam. To protect you and your contacts, we've removed any Hotmail auto-replies or linked accounts you may have had.
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 21, 2012 at 01:45 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck
Thankyou
thanks
Thankyou for supporting and recover my important ID
I made my account ages ago so i dont remember all the detail. What should i do ???
cry