3 beeps no display on monitor

Solved
Yousaf khan - May 13, 2012 at 09:27 AM
 mohdayman000 - Aug 8, 2022 at 10:53 AM
Hello,
I have a computer which has stoped working. There is no display on monitor the computer beeps three times, I reseted ram, video card and all other things but still it is not workin Note (the computer was working fine but last night it stoped working suddenly), please help me.
Related:

3 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Updated on Nov 26, 2018 at 11:57 AM
Hello,

Try this 1
  • Once again remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or try another slot. Check you RAM also. Even bad RAM will result such problems.
  • Check if you are able to get the display from the onboard VGA.

Good Luck
i removed and replaced the ram more than 10 times, the ram works on other computers perfectly, but it is not working on my computer, I removed and replaced everything exept processor. I think it is processor fault.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Updated on Nov 28, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
1) If you are sure that you are getting the beep, beep, beep [pause] and your RAM is working in an another PC then check your memory module (RAM Slots). Clean it and place it back properly.
2) First remove your video card andt then try resetting your BIOS settings.
Turn off your PC and remove the power chord --> Open the cabinet --> Remove
the CMOS battery for 15-30 minutes and then put it back properly. Now plug the
power cord back in and switch ON your PC.
Click on the below hyperlink "CMOS Battery" if you don't have any idea about the
CMOS battery
CMOS Battery
If the problem still exist, click on the below link and follow the instructions in "Hardware Reset".
https://ccm.net/computing/hardware/1691-lost-bios-password-resetting-the-bios/
Now connect your monitor to the onboard VGA.
Good Luck