I am using Windows 7 with IE9, I have a program download I need to launch (run) so it will install itself, but when I click on Download, IE9 only shows the "Save" option the file cannot be downloaded and saved, it needs to be launched -- how do I get the system to allow me to use the launch option?
- IE9 Program Download No "Launch" Option
- Download Internet Download Manager » Download - Download
- Program download videos » Download - Download
- Download iTunes » Download - Podcasting / Streaming
- Download TubeMate YouTube Downloader for Android » Download - Copy / Extraction
- Download Internet Explorer 9 » Download - Browser