Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Pdf attachment opens with Word (unreadable) [Solved/Closed]

Willy H 1Posts Friday May 4, 2012Registration date May 4, 2012Last seen - Latest answer on Dec 5, 2014 03:30PM
Hello, ever since I tried to open a Memo.4ma attachment emailed to me, my pdf files open with Word and are unreadable...they apear in encoding format, gibberish to me, ....however when I use another computer, I haven't the problem at all. Its a problem singular to my computer and how can I force my pdf files to open in Adobe Reader?? Please assist me in my grief...much thanks in advance. Willy H
Read more 
Answer
+26
moins plus
Just right click the file, choose properties tab. In the general tab you will see the "CHANGE" tab. All you need to do is click change tab and click "adobe reader". You will notice that all your pdf files will return to normal. I hope this helps

Jo- Jun 13, 2014 02:45AM
thank you x
Victoria- Jul 16, 2014 10:03PM
excellent. thank you. btw i saved it to desktop first.
monie- Jul 17, 2014 02:15AM
thanks alot i have been having this problem for a while and i was so worried. now it's fixed.
maria- Sep 12, 2014 01:34PM
thanks a million
James- Dec 5, 2014 03:30PM
You are awesome. I have been having this problem for a long time and did not know what to do.
You have made my day. Many Thanks......
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hi,

Follow instructions found on link below and fix your file opening issues:

http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-35739-help-why-do-my-pdf-documents-open-in-word

Thanks

Answer
+1
moins plus
Thank you so much this really helped

Answer
+1
moins plus
Thanx
This helped tremendously

This document entitled « pdf attachment opens with Word (unreadable) » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.