Sims 3 Crashing PLEASE HELP

Closed
Ecodude12 - Apr 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Ceez Posts 1 Registration date Saturday April 28, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 - Apr 28, 2012 at 09:01 PM
Hello,

Ok so I get onto my game and even when it is loading there will be glitchy lines ALL over the screen but then it will be fine... BUT THENNN It will start doing that again while I play till it just freezes and then the screen will go black yet sometimes I can still hear the music! I only got this game April 17th!!!! and have only played it like 5 times. The only way to get off of the black screen is to manually restart my computer. PLEASE HELP I WANNA PLAY!!!
Related:

1 response

Ceez Posts 1 Registration date Saturday April 28, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 at 09:01 PM
Well, depending on the game version it may be able to be verified. Either that or your resolution/game settings are interfering with the computers settings. When my games begin to crash i usually have to re-verify or Reinstall the game itself.

If this doesn't work maybe your computers media player isn't up to date. There are many ways to look at this but different solutions. If what I suggested doesn't work, you may have to buy a new version :(

Hope this helps