To recover my Sony vaio laptop to factory set

Closed
Rupal Singhai - Apr 3, 2012 at 05:40 AM
 ashju - Mar 31, 2015 at 03:14 AM
Hello,

I am using sony vaio E series "vpceb14EN"..I have formatted my laptop and installed Windows 7 without making its recovery disk or cd. Please provide me your valuable suggestion how I can get back sony Vaio Factory settings.

Thanks

2 responses

oxonitsupport Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 21, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 at 06:44 AM
Hello Rupal,

Start you laptop by pressing the power button and and when you see Sony logo, start pressing F9 key rapidly and stop when you see loading bar at bottom of the screen.

Good luck
hey..why when I opened my laptop ig gonna sy "need install for the 1st use"can iknow how to solve it?
I am using sony vaio E series "SVE1418FXW"..I have formatted my laptop and installed Windows 7 without making its recovery disk or cd. Please provide me your valuable suggestion how I can get back sony Vaio Factory settings.
1 step : Press F10 on starup
2 setp : Click on Start recovey wizard rescuse
3 step : skip rescuse
I reformat my sony vaio p vgnp698e 8inch netbook, I just want to restore all factory settings of my netbook but I also formatted my netbook. I dont have any idea if it is there have a possibility to restore the original operating system and original software. My sony vaio pocket 8inch netbook running a new operating system that i've been installed, if I run my rescue data of my netbook it also appears an error message. I tried to go in f10(assist button) and go to restore c : drive and also I restore complete system, but it does not work. some of the advice that i've been receive they said. They can reformat my netbook, but they cannot come back to the orgnal settings. And also the original software, I search in google and i'd read some articles and blog that I can download and restore the original software of my sony netbook in sony main website. Can someone help me to solve my problem?
i am using sve15115 series laptop I which wireless and blue tooth driver is not working please suggest me what I have to do
Blocked Profile
Apr 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Hello,

Please read this thread:
http://ccm.net/forum/affich-648576-how-can-i-restore-mysony-vpcee3e0e-w1.

Thank you.
Hey there I m using sony vaio SVF15218SAB I WANT TO RESET MY LAPTOP BUT I DONt have recover dvd so how can I do without this please help me I m in trouble