- Windows 7 graphic card problem
- Windows 7 graphics card free download » Download
- Identify the Pixel Shader version of your graphics card » How-To - Graphic cards
- Wireless Switch Problem (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Network cable unplugged but isn't (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Display drivers for intel(r)pentium(r)4 cpu 2 (Solved) » Forum - CPU
I never use Windows update to install a new graphics driver. What you get is the generic driver for the device. It can be the same with drivers downloaded directly from Nvidia. It's safer to use drivers that you download directly from the Card manufacturer. That 7600 GS is rather old and the new generation of Unified Drivers is supposed to work with the older chips. But, there can be problems. I suggest you do some research to find the last driver generation that is known to work.