- Windows 7 graphic card problem
- Check your hardware compatibility for Windows 7 » How-To - Windows 7
- How do I check my graphic card. (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Windows 7 graphics card free download » Download
- Windows 7 graphics drivers free » Download
- Download SD Card Recovery for Windows » Download - Operating system
I never use Windows update to install a new graphics driver. What you get is the generic driver for the device. It can be the same with drivers downloaded directly from Nvidia. It's safer to use drivers that you download directly from the Card manufacturer. That 7600 GS is rather old and the new generation of Unified Drivers is supposed to work with the older chips. But, there can be problems. I suggest you do some research to find the last driver generation that is known to work.