My hotmail account has been blocked.

Solved/Closed
bilal - Feb 4, 2012 at 04:51 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 4, 2012 at 05:05 AM
Hello,
My hotmail account was working perfectly fine yesterday but today when i signed in it has been blocked. i know my password but i don't remember the answer to my security question and the password to my alternate email address in which i selected the forgot your password option but it says that the account no longer exists. Please help me with this ASAP as the universities i have applied to through ucas send emails to me on my hotmail account and i have other important documents in this account as well.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 4, 2012 at 05:05 AM
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know