Sims 3 on Blackberry - Furniture & Pawn Shop

Closed
Emma - Dec 7, 2011 at 04:01 AM
 Furu :4 - Feb 5, 2014 at 07:45 PM
Hi Guys
I really need your help. I have read that the pawn shop only opens after all your goals have been met. One of the goals is to purchase a new TV when I go to the phone to buy furniture to buy the TV it tells me I have no space for the TV. I have upgraded my house to two rooms now. I have tried to sell my furniture through the phone, but there is no sell button. I have pressed Q on my keyboard and no build menu appeared. I also went to the menu/ blackberry logo button when my cursor is over my sim. Still no build menu appeared. Please help. (This is the complimentary thank you gift version) I do not know if it differs from the one you buy in App World. If it does it was no thank you gift at all.

Please please help me
Related:

7 responses

I have the same problem. My blackberry is the curve 8520 and it has the same problems but it seems that it works on newer curves because a friend of mine got the 'thank you' version and her menu key works. I have asked this question about a billion times in the last few weeks but it seems there is no answer :(

It's probably just your blackberry version not the fact that you got the free version [I wouldn't suggest buying the real thing]. Btw. have you figured out how to see what your goals are without the Q button? If so please how do you do it?

xx
i have also got the same problem with the same phone. I have emailed a games advisor so I will let you know if I find a solution x
I have found the solution. Press the q/# key and you get a menu. One of the options is 'build mode'. Select this mode and you can move the trackball to select furniture, then press "sell" and you can sell it for money! Also you can move/rotate any furniture that is not in the right place :)
I am also having the same problem. 'q' does nothing. NOTHING!

I am going slightly mad.
Its finally happened!
Meow!
I am now a cat.
give me a solution iam pretty mad that nothing works!!
Get an iPhone rather
Jan 20, 2012 at 09:19 AM
press the menu/q button on your keypad, go to "build mode", click on the item you want to sell and select "sell"
i somehow cant manage to complete my goals of repairing my tv & fridge. can someone help pls
To repair your TV and fridge, go to the pawn shop and purchase a repair kit. Make sure your sim is well rested or it won't want to fix anything. Go and click on the broken item and choose the repair option. Once you start your first repair, it will explain to you on how to do it. Hope I helped.
A_d_i thank you for your reply. I have the exact same curve. I still can't see my goals.
I have a quick question for you, can you please ask you friend to check what blackberry
Version she has, not the model, at the blackberry options/setting go to the about there will be a V number. I have V5 something and my husband V4 something and the same with him. We can update our version and if your friends version is higher than ours the upgrade will solve the solve it.

Thank you so much
My friend's blackberry is the 9300, her version says v5.0.0.794 [Platform 6.3.0.23] I hope this helps you.
xx
To get rid of your existing TV or other furniture, you have to go into BUILD MODE (press the menu key when in your house). Then you can select your TV and sell it.
how do you go into BUILD MODE?
That wreally does'not work on the bb curve. Is there a cheat? I want to finnisch the game!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
for blackberry try pressing # sign it the introduction of game which I access by going to help it said it was shortcut menu and that is how I access build mode
doesnt work :/
mariogames142 Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM
for blackberry try pressing # sign it the introduction of game which I access by going to help it said it was shortcut menu and that is how I access build mode
I suggest u to leave the game as I faced the same problem. There is no solution for this so purchase this full version or download a new game