I have 8GB pendrive, when i insert it in my laptop its property shows it is fully used but it is a new one from the first time it shows like that.
If i try to past some files it it tells location can't found try again.
Finally i found that windows 7 in my laptop can't access the disk.
But it is working in other laptops.
Please help me to solve this problem... : )
- Pendrive not detected in windows 7
- Pendrive is not detecting in windows 7
- Pen drive not detected in windows 7
- USB Flash drive not detected in Windows » How-To - Windows
- Pen drive is not detected in my computer (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- I can't open my Flash drive. (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Pen drive show empty even when data exists (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- External USB Hard Drive don't show up ... (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
Maybe USB Drivers has been corrupted. so re-install the drivers or if you couldn't get positive response so try Enable/Disable USB software. Maybe your USB registry have be Crash.