I have 8GB pendrive, when i insert it in my laptop its property shows it is fully used but it is a new one from the first time it shows like that.
If i try to past some files it it tells location can't found try again.
Finally i found that windows 7 in my laptop can't access the disk.
But it is working in other laptops.
Please help me to solve this problem... : )
- Pendrive not detected in windows 7
- Pen drive not detected in windows 7
- Pendrive is not detecting in windows 7
- Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt? » How-To - Windows
- Windows 7 - Create a system repair USB key » How-To - Windows 7
- Hard disk not detected (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How to format a write protected usb flash disk (Solved) » Forum - Pen drive
- Computer can not show the CD/DVD ROM(Drive E) (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
Maybe USB Drivers has been corrupted. so re-install the drivers or if you couldn't get positive response so try Enable/Disable USB software. Maybe your USB registry have be Crash.