I am from korea.
At my home, While I am connecting the network cable to my laptop, message says "Connections are available" and shows few wireless network" but icon shows that network cable unplugged, i.e; laptop not detecting the network cable. What may be the problem?????
At the same time wireless is working properly and I am able to browse the net. With the cable only net connection not establishing.
Note: I was using the same laptop in saudi and whenever I connect network cable it immediately / automatically detect and I was able to browse the internet. But now this is not working in korea. I did not change any settings or software since I purchased the laptop.
Please help me to solve the issue.
- Laptop not detecting network cable+net not
- Dell laptop HDMI-to-HDTV won't work (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- How to connect two laptops using LAN cable. (Solved) » Forum - Network
- How to connect two PC's using Ethernet cable (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Connect Desktop PC to my laptop for internet (Solved) » Forum - Network
- How to connect two laptops using LAN cable in (Solved) » Forum - Network
Try to reinstall your LAN drivers if that doesnt fix check this