How to convert an MSWMM to other formats?

Solved/Closed
Progressive - Jan 28, 2009 at 06:25 PM
 ego - Dec 13, 2012 at 07:25 AM
Hello,
I would like to know if somebody knows how to convert an MSWMM file into other formats because I did a small movie with the windows movie maker and I would like to post in into Facebook but it is saying that the format is not supported and also when I tried to use other converters, this type of formats MSWMM cannot be chosen to be converted.

I appreciate your help regarding this matter.

Thanks and best regards,
Related:
  • Mswmm files
  • Mswmm file - Best answers
  • Mswmm file format - Best answers
  • Mswmm - Windows Forum

2 responses

No need to install other software - you will notice loads of people with loads of application suggestions, majority of time these are not just someone being helpful.

.MSWMM is *not* a video format - it is an editor/timeline/etc format which marks which video segments, transitions, captions and audio overlays you have used. A *Project* file.

If you open .MSWMM in Windows Movie Maker it will only work if the corresponding video file exists... if you clicked Save before - that didn't save a video, just the PROJECT.

If the video still exists, use the File>Save Movie File... or "Save to my computer" options and it will encode the video in the way you edited it - if you did no editing just find the original video and upload that directly.
rudolf velasco
Jun 26, 2010 at 06:44 AM
tnx really helpull
i love you!!!!
beautywithbethyYT
Jul 13, 2010 at 08:55 PM
Thankyou SOOOO much! Awesome! (:
Awesome! Thanks for the help!
Great, thanks