Chinese phone nokia E88/Gowin X88 phone lock

Closed
LT - Oct 1, 2011 at 05:20 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 1, 2011 at 05:25 AM
My late niece's phone has a lock code on which noone knows. Is there anyway to reset or finding out the lock code without erasing the data in the phone? your help will be appreciated thank you.

1 answers
ANSWER
+0

Report Ambucias Sep 30, 2011 10:13am BST
Greetings,

I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that your are the phone's true owner and you can't.

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

http://ccm.net/faq/1038-kioskea-does-not-help-for-mobile-unlock

Regards

Like I said it used to belong to my niece who passed away 2 weeks ago. I cant bring her back to life and ask her to prove to you that its her phone now can I? If you can't help then dont bother messaging. I need someone who can provide a constructive answer thanks.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 1, 2011 at 05:25 AM
Lt

You will not find your answer on this forum. Kioskea does not provide help to unlock phones and if you reset the phone to factory settings (which is the only way to unlock it) you will lose all data.

I am a moderator and I must apply the charter.

Don't bother posting anymore messages for they will be either blocked or deleted.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.