Help unblock my hotmail account!!

Solved/Closed
Safia - Sep 8, 2011 at 02:24 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 8, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Hello,

I have been blocked from accessing my email because others have hacked it using it for spam. I have put in my information to recover my email but that didn't work (several times).

I have also entered my mobile number and even tried others phone but that didnt work either.

I really need my account recovered for school and work. There are too many information in their for me to dismiss and create another one. This is really getting annoying and frustrating!!!!

Please help me if you know the answer!!!!

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 8, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Safia

Open another account on Msn/Hotmail, you will see a link "as a question" which will take you to a forum. Explain your problem in details and a Hotmail moderator should provide you with an answer within 2 or 3 days.

But, if someone ever reported you for abuse or spamming, you are marooned up the stream without an oar.

Good luck and let me know.