No display on monitor

Solved/Closed
eudy vargas - Aug 26, 2011 at 04:15 AM
 eudy vargas - Aug 29, 2011 at 08:22 AM
my pc is doing the same as the other people verything turns on every fan the hdd the cpu fan everything but it doesnt show anything on the screen the screen just stays in standby.this all happened when one day it was taking a little long to turn off soo i turn it off by the power button and then when i turned it back the procesor fan was spinning at its max.i dont now what to do i have taken all the memories out and put them each one separated i have test the harddrive on another pc and it just works find.please hel me in this one dj

4 responses

Anonymous User
Aug 26, 2011 at 04:22 AM
Greetings,

Try this:

Remove all the device connected to the CPU
Try to remove your power cord and hold the On button for like 30 seconds to 1 minute and then connect it back and turn on to see if the problem persists.

Good Luck!
thanx anyway.but still i cant anything to display in my monitor and i have tried 2 differents video cards the radeon hd 5570 and the geforce gt 240 and i still havent get anything and i have tried it with the onboard video chipset but still i gotnothing but when i turn off my pc a beeps comes on
Anonymous User
Aug 26, 2011 at 05:29 AM
Sound like a monitor issue, try to hook your CPU up with another monitor to see if the problem persists.
thanx anyway again.but no it ccant be the monitor becuase i have it plugged with another pc and its just find and this was the monitor i used when it was good and it worked just find
Anonymous User
Aug 27, 2011 at 01:18 AM
Hi,

Did you get your motherboard's brand name when you switch on your laptop, If so, you'll see the initial display screen to get into the BIOS at the bottom of your screen.

Go to the BIOS --> Make sure hard disk is detected in the BIOS -- > Set your first boot device as "Hard disk" --> Save the settings and exit from the BIOS.

Good Luck!
thanx man for everything.im just gonna take it to a professional so he can fixed it