Farmville is very slow loading

Closed
twizzle - Jul 21, 2011 at 01:01 PM
starlite4123 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 16, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2011 - Nov 16, 2011 at 05:16 PM
Hello, Sad to say I am a Farmville addict and recently I have been having a lot of trouble trying to go from English Farm to Home Farm and vice versa. I have totally given up even trying to send and share gifts as the page just freezes. I have downloaded In Exp 8 and it has speeded up everything only Farmville. This is a new problem which only started about 2 weeks ago. Please help and could you tell me what to do in 'baby language' as I am not at all computer literate. Thank you in advance for your help.
Frustrated Farmer Hazel.

Related:

1 response

starlite4123 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 16, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 at 05:16 PM
Farmville was loading slowly for me, I followed the advise posted in another thread and it helped:
Go to your Control Panel and then Delete/Add programs. Delete Java. Then go to java.com and install it again. It helped a great deal, hope it helps you.