Sims 2 and sims 3 crash

Closed
kala - Jul 5, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 5, 2011 at 05:16 AM
Hello,
i have both sims 3 and sims 2 both worked just fine for about 6 months then while in game play they would stop the screen would compleatly freeze and thats all it will do, it wont go back to desktop the screen doesnt go black it just freezes and no matter how long i leave it it will continue to stay that way untill i have to press the power off button on my computer. it crashes at random points in the game there is no standard time. i have checked my drivers and added patches and udates and uninstalled downloaded content and my anti virus software and what not but nothing works, does anyone know whats wrong?

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 5, 2011 at 05:16 AM
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.