More than one player online on same ps3?

Solved/Closed
OhioAngel - Jan 24, 2009 at 02:29 PM
 hackers the III - Jun 26, 2010 at 07:30 AM
Hello, Does anyone know if 2 players can play online from the same PS3? My fiance and my son and I are always fighting over who's turn it is to play and would be really cool if we could at the same time.
Related:

42 responses

so far I have not been able to play two players on line with not one game kind of curious of the answer still waiting one month later
you can on mw2 you go to online split screen

hope this helped
no you cant but not 100 percent sure, maybe their is a hack for it
yea u just connect both controllers one at a time I think and wahlah

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
yea u just connect both controllers one at a time I think and wahlah
hackers the III
Jun 26, 2010 at 07:30 AM
you can not unless you hack or mod you ps3
mainken Posts 5 Registration date Friday March 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2009
Sep 20, 2009 at 09:56 PM
there are some ways like there are ranked and unranked games in killzone. you can played 2 player in one ps3 in unranked games online.
on the XBOX 360 you can play 4 player split screen online in halo 1,2,3, and ODST
play multyplayer
no
dude search for the button ''co-op''
NO YOU CANT. all you newbs. you cant play 2 people online on the same ps3. you can verse each other offline on ps3 though.
Resistance 2 is the only game I've found where you can play both online. My husband and I played last night on ps3 online against others. So, you can.
faag
No you can't but on XBox360 you can
Okay what many of you dimwits are apparently not able to fully understand, is that all games have different amounts of textures to load in the game. So for instance, games like Halo 3 whose multiplayer has much simpler textures and details take up less memory, make it possible to have four players online on one console. A game like Modern Warfare 2 on the other hand, has much more detailed graphics and textures, which would make split screen online impossible. You can't have your cake and eat it too. That's just the way it is. Perhaps the next generation of consoles will be able to fully render levels for 4 players.
Billy Bob Barkely
Jun 13, 2010 at 07:09 PM
Just take turns and dont wine
buy 2 ps3...
sory but you cant play split screen and online at the same time
the play station kid
May 2, 2010 at 09:19 PM
we cannot play online with the same ps3, but u can use splitscreen if u want
by a nother ps3 and batel.........................................and tipe yer emal and passwerd
Grammar Slammer
May 4, 2010 at 01:42 PM
Learn how type and spell.