MSN/Hotmail Account has been hacked & blocked

Closed
ALShow aka ali - Jun 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 28, 2011 at 04:21 AM
hey there,

my Email account is blocked in order to unblock it i need to change my password but it seem that someone else has changed my Secret answer For the security Question is there any other way to change my password to be able to unblock my Email account
Ms Ambucias
you said i need to follow the password reset link and when it comes to the three options of how you want to change your password click on the last one, customer support and then fill out the form. but when i click on the customer support the only thing appears is the MSN Home page there is no form to fill
can you pleace HELP ME to get to the form so i can fill it.

yours ALShow aka ali

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 28, 2011 at 04:21 AM
There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts. They have not provided any other solution. Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and used for spamming, so it may take up to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards