Missing files from system restore

Closed
Qwerty7777 - Jun 17, 2011 at 03:40 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 17, 2011 at 03:44 PM
Hello,

I don't what to my computer (Pavillion dv7) but it wasn't working and every time I rebooted it kept on putting in this program. Eventually I restored the computer, and backed it up unto 6 dvds before I did so. But now that I've used the recovery manager to get most of my files back, some I've lost. Is there a way to get them back? Also while I was restoring the computer with the DVDs it sometimes said "77 wim. cannot be restored do you want to continue?" I always said yes, and so are my missing files on those wim. files that could not be restored? If so how would I get back my files?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 17, 2011 at 03:44 PM
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must re-write and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.

This thread is now closed