Can someone please help me?
How can I activate my bluetooth switch on Dell Inspiron M5010?
I have looked in lots of places to find this answer, but I'm guessing this laptop isn't as easy as press Fn and F2. That messes with my internet, not bluetooth. Does anyone have any other ideas? I would be extremely grateful for any input, thanks in advance.
- Enabling bluetooth dell inspiron m5010
- Dell m5010 enable bluetooth
- Does a dell inspiron m5010 have bluetooth
- DELL Inspiron - Restore to factory default settings » How-To - Laptop computer
- Drivers for Bluetooth Dell inspiron 1545 » How-To - Bluetooth
- How to connect a Bluetooth device and Dell Inspiron » How-To - Bluetooth
- Access bluetooth with a dell inspiron 1520 (Solved) » Forum - Mobile
- How to set up bluetooth on the Dell Inspiron (Solved) » Forum - Software
Hello, yes I have downloaded the driver and during setup, it states I need to activate my bluetooth using wireless switch. I cannot find any switch though! Thanks for the fast help.
Never mind, thanks for the help, but I found help on another site while waiting for someone to respond here. Thanks anyways, have a nice day.
If you update the bios from a previouse version to one of the newer versions ( not the latest ) the bluetooth device may no longer load and you wont see It In the device manager.If you update to the latest a12 version , you'll be able to Install the drivers.
hello jenna....from where did u get that information..can u post that website here...im also hving the same problem on how to turn on my bluetooth during bluetooth drivdr installation...ur reply will be of gr8 help...