I was using my laptop the other day to look pn the internet when my laptop suddenly shut down. It was low on power when this happened. Now it won't turn on or charge. There are also no lights coming on, not even the charging light. I've tried different methods such as removing the battery and charger and holding the power button, but none of these have worked. Does anyone have any solutions please? Would buying a new battery work? Thanks in advance.
- Acer Aspire 7520 won't turn on or charge.
- Acer aspire it does not turn on or charge » Forum - Hardware
- Download Webcam driver for the Acer Aspire 7520 (Vista) » Download - Webcam drivers
- Download Bluetooth driver for the Acer Aspire 7520 » Download - Drivers
- Download Wireless Network driver for Acer Aspire 7520 » Download - Drivers
- My acer laptop wont start up!!! (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
Also, I forgot to mention that the charger works on other laptops, just not mine. Thanks.