Unable to connect to printer on network

Closed
Tena - Apr 28, 2011 at 02:43 PM
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - May 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Hello,

I am using a wireless ethernet bridge to connect as an access point to connect a canon irc2620 to network / access point can be seen on network and is connected but I cannot get printer to connect. I have tried a static setup and obtain auto nothing. Please help.

1 response

mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 94
May 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM
It is possible to connect the network printers wirelessly with the help of WI-Fi or Bluetooth. You can also use wired connection by directly connecting it to the hub. The printer set-up would vary depending on the brand and model, so it is very important to read the user manual carefully for getting the correct instructions. In order to share the printer, you need to select the `Printers and Faxes' from the `Control Panel'. Now select the `Add printer' option and browse for your network printer. It is very important to follow the `Add Printer Wizard' correctly for error free sharing.