Ask a question Report

Have a problem activating bluetooth on my Del [Solved]

Spencer - Latest answer on Apr 12, 2015 04:18AM
Hello,
I bought a Dell Vista 1535 Lap top last year in July. There is a provision for bluetooth but am told that I need a card to configure bluetooth. Can I not use blue tooth without this card. I am in Chad North Africa and you dont usually find some of these things. The manuals that came with my laptop dont say much which is even more frustrating. Can someone help.
Cephas
Read more 
Answer
+15
moins plus
I had the similiar issue with my Dell 1564 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64. But later I found that Bluetooth was disabled in the BIOS settings. After enabling in the BIOS, the driver got installed without getting the message 'Activate Bluetooth using Switch'
Raghu- Apr 12, 2015 04:16AM
I have problem about bluetooth switching problem how can i make it
Raghu- Apr 12, 2015 04:18AM
my computer is Dell Insperion 5110 , bluetooth not working
Add comment
Answer
+9
moins plus
press the WIRELESS key on your keyboard
(thru which u activate your Wireless internet )
mostly its with the f2 key
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
You are using windows vista. Just check the dell official website----> http://support.dell.com/ try to get the lastest bluetooth driver
Add comment
This document entitled « Have a problem activating bluetooth on my Del » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.