2 wd my passport usb3 1tb, 2,5"

Closed
proenza - Mar 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM
 oz - Mar 31, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem
i connect my two hard drives to windows 7, and just appear one, if connected one at a time it works.
but i had problems with transferring data to one of the drives, it gets an error and cannot continue...
Related:

2 responses

Ok I had this same exact issue, when I called Western Digital they basically said to:

Go to COMPUTER (My Computer) >(Right Click it) Go down to MANAGE > (CLICK) Disk Management> On bottom half, scroll down. If you have both WD Passports Connected you should see the one of them is ONLINE and the OTHER is OFFLINE. The one that is OFFLINE simple RIGHT CLICK and go down to ONLINE and now you should be able to see both HDDs. Now I'm good to Go!
Miyamoto Musashi Posts 21 Registration date Wednesday March 30, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2011 2
Mar 30, 2011 at 10:24 AM
When you have both of the USB WD PassPorts connected to your systen have you checked Disk Management to see if both of them are detected? It may well be a clash of network drive letters. If you can see both of the USB WD PassPorts in 'Disk Management' but 1 does not have a drive letter simply assign one and it should then be accessible.