Micro SD card not detected by my Nokia 5610

Solved/Closed
Nitya - Mar 24, 2011 at 01:12 PM
 ANNAYA - Dec 2, 2014 at 01:00 PM
Hello,

i have a nokia 5610 xpress music phone. I recently upgraded my memory card from 1 gb to 2 gb. the new 2GB scandisk memory card however doesnt show up. tried several times restarting the phone after putting the card back.

what could be the problem, pls help.

Nitya

Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Mar 24, 2011 at 01:28 PM
Hi,

Nokia 5610 has a slot just near the camera. When the cover is placed, a snug will push in to the slot. Then only the memory card will be detected. This feature is there to make sure that the memory card is detected only when the back cover is placed perfectly..

Mostly your problem is that. You can press the back cover near the camera to confirm this. Then you can see the memory card is being detected and when you release it will be gone.
If you don't know where you go, get back where you come.....
great answer! my phone has started having this same problem, and your solution was exactly the fix. I was fortunate enough to have bought a replacement case a year or so ago to deal with my scratched bezel, and I just used the old cover all these months. I pulled the new back cover out of the box, snapped it on, and the problem was solved.
Anonymous User
May 14, 2011 at 07:35 AM
Hi Tim,

All the pleasure was mine.
Hey friend thank so much for this great technical tips, woderfull sotutions to fix my cellphone
thanks a lot man you are great
helpful answer!
verry verri super ma it is magic ma