Ask a question Report

Hdd password recovery software for dell inpiron 910 mini [Solved]

ocas - Latest answer on Jan 7, 2013 11:05PM
Hello,
I have a dell inpiron 910 Mini white notebook, the model number is PP39S and anytime now i'm trying to boot up it says that i should enter my HDD PASSWORD now thats a newie to me. Help please.....
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
Greetings,

Sorry, Kioskea cannot help you to recover your HDD password. All the reasons

are explained in the below link.

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/9201-why-kioskea-does-nt-help-to-recover-lost-passwords

Best regards.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
GOOD EVENING !!!! "CREW" & Folks.... There IS A VERY OLD BACK DOOR....To Getting In a CRANKY HARD DRIVE... It Worked For Me.... My Gimmie Dell( 2009 vintage) Inspirion.... Would Not Come Up....I had the old Hard drive Pass word.... The Computer & Hard drive WERE COLD....It Had sat in My Un heated Garage fer a couple of Days.... I bought it inside, Powered it Up Via Ac- Adapter.... Inputed the old Hard drive pass word.... It came Up... I Played with the Lap top a lot..... !!! fer a couple of days.... Shut it down.... Let it sit in a Heated house... Next Day... DEAD AGAIN.... Invalid Hard drive pass-word.... Upon start up.... So I pulled the HD out Placed in A Freezer bag/ Zip-lock type( of Course)... Put it in my Deep freeze fer a hour.... Took out Re-installed in Warm Laptop... Powered on....Input old pass word... It took it.... Came up.... Played some... Changed Pass word.... Shut down & started up a couple times... Then Bammm.... Same Invalid Hard drive password... Did the freezer Trick again... Got pc Up ......Deleted All of My Programs & personal Stuff.... Wipped all of the Old Inherited Photos off.... Shut It down.... To the Re-cycler It goes... IT NEEDS A NEW HARD DRIVE Plus... A FULL SOFT WARE RE-install.... HOPE THIS HELPS SOME BODY ....!!!! The Pass Word Dropping out!!!!! Can be a HARDWARE ISSUE....BAD SPOT on Hard drive & Read Mech.... Remember... It is read The Most...Often... & Is Not Self Correcting or Fail safe like some Other parts of a Windows operating system../. FACTORY OEM soft ware.... Install... HOPE THIS HELPS !!!!
Add comment
This document entitled « Hdd password recovery software for dell inpiron 910 mini » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.