Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

I FORGOT MY YAHOO PASSWORD AND SECURITY QUEST [Solved/Closed]

LittlJay - Latest answer on Apr 12, 2014 03:41PM
hello,
I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Few days back I change my passward. Now I forgot it.No help from yahoo also.Please help me as my important mails are in this.
Read more 
Answer
+281
moins plus
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html

or

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact

Select password and sign in

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form

Good luck

Ambucias 19614Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 29, 2015Last seen - Mar 9, 2014 05:43PM
@hadika

Your message is deemed to be redundant as there is already an answer that solves the issue.

Please read the entire thread attentively before posting a message. If the solution does not apply to your case, please begin a new thread.

We trust that you understand.
Chakri- Mar 10, 2014 11:03AM
Hi Friends,

I forgot the answer for 2nd Question. And without answering the 2nd Question's answer I am not moving forward to retrieve my password

In this regard I request you to help me out from this to retrieve my password.

Regards,
Raghavendra Kalyan
Ambucias 19614Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 29, 2015Last seen - Mar 10, 2014 04:10PM
Your message is deemed to be redundant as there is already an answer that solves the issue.

Please read the entire thread attentively before posting a message. If the solution does not apply to your case, please begin a new thread.

We trust that you understand.
faisaldar76- Apr 5, 2014 02:53AM
Hi I forget my security question answer while my I'd & password is correct
Suggest me my account access
Answer
+80
moins plus
Greetings,

This is the only possible way you can recover your account. If you don't succeed, you must open a new one.

You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. If you forgot your Yahoo! ID or password, go to the Sign-in Problems page. https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/
If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so they can confirm your identity:
* Your birthday
* Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
* Your alternate email address -Note: You must have access to this email address
* Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.
If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you'll have to provide the following information so we can confirm your identity:
* Your Yahoo! ID
* Alternate email address, mobile phone number, or the answers to your secret questions
A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.
If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, we cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password.

habibi- Apr 2, 2014 04:54PM
Thanks
Answer
+25
moins plus
The only way Yahoo can verify your identity is for you to answer the famous security question. That is the only way to close the door to potential hackers. If you don't remember the question or the answer to it, I'm afraid to say that you are marooned. You have lost your account for ever.

Would you give a password to someone your don't know? I would not!

Sorry about that but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

overdue- Dec 7, 2012 04:14PM
After over 15 years with Yahoo email i go bye bye! Yahoo said they would use the secret security questions ONLY if you forgot your password. They lied, now they pop up everywhere. Time to go to Google or another company. ALso, i am going to sell over 10,000 shares of yahoo stock as this issues is causing an exodus in yahoo members. Yahoo to Yahoo! bye bye forever!
Tiger- Dec 11, 2012 11:46PM
Time to stay away from Yahoo
unnusec- Dec 10, 2013 04:43AM
It's like yahoo is suicidal...with this new laggy interface and this login problems...
Valo- Feb 13, 2014 04:26PM
yes it's the perfect time to leave yahoo
ayoosh- Apr 12, 2014 03:41PM
I have gone through the entire thread.. I had an account that was compromised 2-3 years ago or more.. I spent like months trying to get it back..
I have real important data in it and want it some how.. I have forgotton my password and it always shows account is locked try after 12 hours.. Story repeats the same.. I have filled all the forms.. But no result..
Please suggest.. I have had a good experience with yahoo and wants it to remain same.
Regards
Answer
+13
moins plus
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html

or

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact

Select password and sign in

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form

Good luck

This document entitled « I FORGOT MY YAHOO PASSWORD AND SECURITY QUEST » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.