Ask a question Report

Transfering pictures from samsung phone to PC [Solved/Closed]

KITTY KAT - Latest answer on Apr 29, 2012 05:38AM
k so i need help on how to download pictures from your samsung reclaim phone to your gateway computer please help i promised my friend i would do it for her and i have never broke a promise :S
Read more 
Answer
+12
moins plus
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link. You can find the information regarding the data transfer from phone to the computer.

http://ars.samsung.com/...

Good Luck

Answer
+2
moins plus
To transfer photos from a samsung phone is easy if you buy a small phone chip and a larger chip that the small chip will fit into. Then you need a USB converter. Put he small chip into the left hand slot of your phone & go the the phote program on your phone. press options and choose save to chip. Once saved on the small chip put the small chip into the larger one & then into the USB converter. this will then go into one of your computer ports. Under "my computer" choose the removable disc and then downloading is easy.
Hope this helps nothing else helped me.

This document entitled « transfering pictures from samsung phone to PC » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.