Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

My laptop screen goes black when its on ! [Solved/Closed]

Leslie1567 - Latest answer on Jun 4, 2013 01:13PM
Hello, My Laptop [ Acer Aspire 3050 ] It froze when i was on the internet so i took out the battery & when i went to turn it back on the screen was black but it was on and everything ! Someone please help me fix this problem !
Read more 
Answer
+302
moins plus
i read it on another forum, and it usually does the trick.
i also have been through what you're talking about. the laptop is on and everything but still there's nothing that i can see on the screen.

This is what this person said to do.....

1) UNPLUG THE LAPTOP
2) REMOVE THE BATTERY
3) HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO 2 MINUTES
4) THEN PUT THE BATTERY BACK IN
5) START IT UP..

Hossein- Apr 14, 2013 04:55AM
wonderful... It worked!!!, thanks a lot. meanwhile I think my problem was also Nvidia driver.
Brian- Apr 20, 2013 03:50AM
I want to thank you so much. Usually these kind of answers don't work for me but yours did it saved me!!! I had my final graduation project on my computer that I couldn't get to, I owe you so much thank you!!!
Me- May 10, 2013 10:13AM
It worked! Thank you much
tonyb1302 1Posts Tuesday May 14, 2013Registration date May 14, 2013Last seen - May 14, 2013 04:15PM
How can you right click and do it when your screen is black ????
super bro- Jun 4, 2013 01:13PM
thanks
Answer
+60
moins plus
OMG,thank you so much this really worked. my hp laptop screen went blank even though the lights were on,i tried what u said an it worked. ty ty ty

Answer
+24
moins plus
That was awesome!!

This document entitled « My laptop screen goes black when its on ! » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.