Boosting wireless internet signal for PS3

Solved/Closed
Brandon - Jan 2, 2009 at 06:29 PM
 Teh internet haz fcked us - Dec 28, 2012 at 02:26 PM
Hello,
I live in an apartment complex that provides wireless internet via Linksys wireless router. I just recently purchased a Playstation 3 that uses wireless. My connection speed is at 30% because the walls are brick and the signal just doesn't come through all that great. Is there any kind of wireless internet receiver or something that is made for PS3 that will pull in that wireless internet signal stronger so that I will have a better internet strength? I am looking for something that I can either plug in to the PS3 or something I can set up in my apartment without having to connect directly to the wireless router itself.

Any advice/help is appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Brandon
Related:

24 responses

i have horrible signal on Call Of Duty, one bar out of 4. I have excellant reaction time myself but the signal hinders me very bad.
i have tryed moveing it closer to the router, I have tryed hooking a ether cable and everything. I just dont know what the deal is. I have dsl internet and my internet on my computer couldnt be no faster.
any ideas?
Dorka_mies [FiN]
Jul 1, 2010 at 05:17 AM
I'd say the reason for that, is that u've got too slow connection.
i have the exact same problem as "?!*%@^#"
please help us
I had the same problem with my devices (iPhone and iPad) my wifi and 4G signal was so poor. Then I researcher for a solution and I found Pong Research, they have patented a new technology for <a href="http://www.pongresearch.com/science.html"> boost wifi signal </a> . I bought a sample for my iPhone and it works perfect! My wifi signal is better while my case minimize cell phone radiation. So I bought the iPad cese too ;)
you need a U.FL-RSMA pigtail connector
i have that exact problem!!!! I am trying to fid like a wifi finder or something but I am not having any luck